Healthy Me Unit



Hello Friends!

Oh my... It has been a LONG time since I have posted here! I guess I have been busy, but I can't think what I have been doing that has taken up so much of my time. It's amazing how each day can drift along and then all of sudden, you realize how much time has passed and you didn't even notice!

One of my favorite units to teach is "Healthy Me." Little kids are always so interested in how their body works and although, I don't go into HUGE detail, we do have some lively discussions during this unit. 





We also discuss healthy habits such as hand washing, exercise, and sleeping.

At the conclusion of this unit, all the healthy me pages are stapled inside a cute cover. This is a fun way for my kiddos to have a discussion about healthy habits with their families!



If you are interested in my HEALTHY ME unit, click the image below....
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Health-and-Nutrition-for-Little-Kids-206430
Here is freebie for you to hang next to your sink to remind your kiddos to wash the germs away!


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ubUzeAYMczZXo1OVJ2RDk1eFU/edit?usp=sharing

Until next time!

Blessings,